Re: Some questions about dialogs

Leigh,

I have to disagree with this: at least the way I look at it, if an
element is called xforms:dialog, it should provide functionality
resembling what dialogs have been about for the last 30 years. We
should not try to make this feature cover portlets, windows, or other
concepts which resemble but are not actually dialogs.

-Erik