Some questions about dialogs

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:04:27 +0200
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
All,

I started working on writing some text for the dialog module[1].

And want the consult the group (and especially Erik) before doing any further work on it.

 * Can the same dialog be showed multiple times at once, if so some kind of templating is required (or should this be handled by 'components')?

 * Is a dialog like a repeat and are the UI elements not in the tree when the dialog isn't shown

 * When introducing the SNB on dialog we also get the MIPs, when a visible dialog becomes non-relevant we should hide the dialog, but what is the event sequence? When is the xforms-dialog-close Event dispatched? The problem I have is that the xforms-dialog-close event should be displayed before all event listeners of the dialog are disabled, but I don't know how I can accomplish this...

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70