XPath 2.0 in XForms

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:07:57 +0200
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
All,

After the interesting call we had last week I started thinking again about how XPath 2.0 could be incorporated in XForms without requiring each XForms implementation to have an XPath 2.0 engine.

Could you please have a look at what I did[1] and particular give your opinion about the pending questions [2].

Thanks in advance,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70