Re: Proposed clarification of what constitutes the provision of inline content of the xforms instance

Thanks for your reply. I accept WG's argumentation and decision. Vlad
Trakhtenberg.

"Steven Pemberton" <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Sent by: www-forms-editor-request@w3.org
13/05/2009 08:28

Vlad Trakhtenberg/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA, www-forms-editor@w3.org,
public-forms@w3.org
cc
John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
Subject
Re: Proposed clarification of what constitutes the provision of  inline
content  of the xforms instance

Thanks for this comment. The Forms WG has discussed it, and we understand
that it may be a bit of an inconvenience for the author, but we believe
that the processing rules are easier this way, and the user will get a
fairly clear error message.

There is no loss of functionality with these rules, so we prefer to keep
the rules as they are.

Many thanks again.

Steven Pemberton
For the Forms WG