Re: This Wednesday telecon: Decision pending on XForms 1.1 advancement to PR

I had a glance at the changes and they look good.

Now that the upload action items are off John's back, the only item I
would be worrying about at this point is the question of the xforms-
delete event dispatch to multiple instances. Unfortunately I might not
be able to attend this Wed's call due to the JavaOne conference to
discuss this.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/