Updating the cross-implementation report

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:02:34 -0700
To: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Nick,

In [1], I added some initial material to link from the
cross-implementation report  to the individual implementation reports, as
well as to the prior version of the cross-implementation report (by date).
 The individual report links are clearly helpful, and the predecessor link
will help during the director's review for advancement to PR.

Could you please add that material to your generator for the
cross-implementation report, or perhaps just add it manually after
generation?

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2008/XForms11ImplReports/results.htm

I've checked in the files Mark B. sent earlier, so please generate the
updated cross-implementation report at the location [1].

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: