W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > January 2009

Re: TELECON AGENDA 21 JAN 2009

From: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:38:53 +0100
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Message-Id: <23BC174E-D11B-46AB-9B01-A3F13EAFB876@dreamlab.net>
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

Steven,

during the last telecon John asked me to remind you of a discussion  
about the Submission module which I am preparing. However, I could  
need some more time for preparation and would like to defer that  
discussion to next week.

Regards,
Uli.

On 21.01.2009, at 14:46, Steven Pemberton wrote:
>
> Chair: Steven
> Regrets so far: MarkB, Nick?
>
> Start Time: 10:45am Eastern US (15:45Z, except 14:45Z during US DST)
> Duration: 90 minutes
>
> Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-forms-minutes.html
> IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-forms-irc.html
>
> Minute takers rotation list, when not done by Leigh:
> Kenneth/MarkS, Raman, Susan, Keith,
> Ulrich/Sebastian, Rafael/Rogelio, Charlie, Steven, Erik, Nick ,  
> MarkB/Paul,
>
> AGENDA ITEMS:
> =============
> * = be ready to discuss
>
> REPORTS, Etc. (20 minutes)
> =========================
> Upcoming telecons
>
> * Next FtF
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0017
>
> The Forms Newsletter/News items
>
> XForms 1.1
> * Implementation report updates
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2009Jan/0007
> * Test suite maintenance
> * Implementation report progress?
> - Submission headers fix
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Oct/0038
>
> XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1
>
> Rich Web Application Backplane
>
> INCOMING
> ========
>
> * Relax schemas for XForms
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0026
>
> * Test Cases passing only 1 implementation
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0028
>
> * Which version of XForms in XHTML 2?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0030
>
> * (XML Events2) Issue with @charset vs. @encoding in XML Scripting  
> Module
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0031
>
>
> ACTION ITEMS (20 minutes)
> =========================
> * Action Item List:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0023
>
> * Problem with xf:copy and xf:delete
> - public list response needed
>
> Need updated list accounting for new actions and reported done  
> actions since Dec. 5
> Quick pass to identify numerous unreported done actions and tasks  
> needing quick completion
>
> BUG FIX ISSUES (0 minutes)
> ==========================
> XBRL
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0011.html
>
> The meaning of message
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html
>
> ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES (0 minutes)
> =================================
> HTML Validator updates for XForms and "XForms for HTML"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Nov/0063.html
> - Discussed on Nov. 26, 2008
>
> W3C Spec matrix
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Nov/0071.html
> - Discussed on Nov. 26, 2008
>
> Forms Task Force
> - Latest: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2008Jun/0000.html
> - Architecture alignment strawman: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0068.html
>
> Fix our shortname issue
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0096.html
> http://www.w3.org/2005/05/tr-versions
>
>
> FUTURE VERSION ISSUES (50 minutes)
> ==================================
> Specifications with multiple modules
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jan/0017.html
>
> Review Data Island Module [discussion format]
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.2/modules/instance/dataIsland/Data-Island-Module.html
>
> Review of Bind Module [discussion format]
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.2/modules/model/bind/index-all.html
>
> Currency data values, etc.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/0041.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Sep/0043.html
>
> Review of XPath Functions Module
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.2/modules/instance/xpathFunctions/index-all.html
> - Review new organization before splitting
> - Issues in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Aug/0023.html
>
> Validity notification on initial or hidden data
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0015.html
> - Isn't it about time we add an xforms-control-initialize event?
> - Seems we need it for modularization to work right
> - Defer to face to face meeting
>
> The xforms-link-exception
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008Aug/0001.html
> Discussed Aug. 20, 2008. Need to dispatch xforms-link-error to
> instance rather than link-exception to model. For legacy, if the
> link-error bubbles up to model, it could throw link-exception, but
> then the author can prevent the exception by cancelling the error
> Note: xforms-link-error is not currently cancellable
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008Aug/0003.html
>
> xforms-submit-done response-body and host language submission result  
> targeting
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0048.html
> Discussed 21 May 2008; perhaps only for replace="none"
> Concern was about efficiency.  Could add "want-response-body"  
> default false in
> xforms-submit, then if turned true the response-body would be non- 
> empty in the
> xforms-submit-done.  Host language could then push response-body  
> content to
> a new window.
>
> xforms-submit-serialize receives empty submission-body value
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Nov/0061.html
> Discussed 03 Dec 2008; decided to allow future version feature that
> helps control whether submission body is empty on start
> Context info of xforms-submit could provide a writable flag
>
>
> XForms 2.0
> ----------
> Make progress on Model improvements (optional model, nested model,  
> external model)
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Make_model_optional
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Nested_models_for_convenient_grouping_and_composition
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Externally_defined_models_with_src_attribute
>
> Refactor dependencies to detect automatic rebuild conditions and  
> reduce circular dependencies
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0069/2008-05-28.html#topic6
>
> =============================================
>
> [[Magic for irc channel:
>
> /invite zakim
> zakim, this will be forms
> /invite rrsagent
> rrsagent, make log public
>
> Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference
> Agenda: <url of this message>
> Chair: <whoever>
> Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
> Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
> Topic: <topic 1>
> ... minutes ...
> Resolution: ... resolution ...
> Topic: <topic 2>
> ...
> ACTION: <someone> to <something>
> ...
>
> Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/
>
> *** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing
> actions?
>
> *** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
> zakim, bye
>
> *** rrsagent dismissal
> rrsagent, make minutes
> rrsagent, bye
>
> *** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes
> *** are made, just invite rrsagent back
>
> ]]
>

--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissť
Received on Wednesday, 21 January 2009 15:39:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:50 UTC