Re: Made some updates to the bind module

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for this.

I did read the minutes, but the only discussion that I could see
related to the naming of the attributes. As everyone pointed out,
there are limitations with XML Schema that make validation of dynamic
attributes a problem, but I'm not convinced that they are so crucial
that we have to design the language around them.

But equally, it's not a great problem to use an element approach, either.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane