Made some updates to the bind module

From: <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:56:03 +0100
To: public-forms@w3.org
Hi,

I made some updates to the bind module, the most significant change is the
mip element to support custom MIPs and allow other modules to build on
this to create the reaonly, relevant, required,... MIPs.

There are some things about this new element that we prob. should discuss
on a teleconf.

You can find an update at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.2/modules/model/bind/index-all.html

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com