Test for relevance pruning before validation

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:35:06 -0500
To: public-forms@w3.org
In step 3 of xforms-submit processing, we get a no-data error if relevance
pruning eliminates all nodes.
In step 4 of xforms-submit processing, we do data validation,

The attached test should be added to the test suite as it tests for the
step 3 no-data error.
It does so by pruning out an invalid but non-relevant node, so the test
will also indicate a failure if an error other than no-data, such as
validation-error, occurs.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: