Issue with test 11.11.1.a

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:29:33 -0800
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>

I think there is an issue with this test. It has an instance:

         This is the message

And then submission:

<xforms:submission ref="/root" ...>

Then the test says one should see a submission of < soap:Envelope> but
there is no mention of the <root> element. Further, I don't think the
submission will be recognized as a SOAP submission in this case.

I think that the <root> element should simply be removed and the
submission changed accordingly.