From: John Boyer [mailto:boyerj@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 3:40 PM
To: Klotz, Leigh
Cc: Erik Bruchez; Forms WG
Subject: RE: 1.1 spec correction for unspecified submission method

That *is* what we say now, in prose.  The problem is that we then don't
say what happens when the requirement is not met.  It's a requirement on
authors not on implementers, so we either have to tell implementers what
to do when authors don't meet the requirement or the implementations
will not all behave the same authors don't meet the requirement.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/JohnBoyer>