Re: 1.1 spec correction for unspecified submission method

Hi Erik,

Another more compelling possibility is to simply say that "get" is the
default method.  This is simpler editorially, does not introduce a further
error-type, and aligns with the default currently used on the web.  Does
that sound good?

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: