RE: XMLHttpRequest Comments from W3C Forms WG

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:07:48 -0800
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
I'm sorry for what (when I look at it) seemed like an aspersion
on Boris' intent.

I *am* dismayed that the WebApps working group would go to
last call relying on a canonical reference to a section of
HTML5 which is well known to be under active review, and
not make this clear.

See discussion on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/

Larry
--