Re: XMLHttpRequest Comments from W3C Forms WG

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:43:47 +0100
To: marcosc@opera.com
CC: Alex Russell <alex@dojotoolkit.org>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
Marcos Caceres wrote:
> Yeah, you are right. I guess we get so used to having these crappy
> retrospective APIs around that one forgets that things could be done
> in better ways - thankfully decent frameworks have been built around
> them to make these things usable.

Maybe that could be a lesson for XHR2?

BR, Julian