regarding Testcase 5.1.a

From: Joern Turner <joern.turner@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 12:32:34 +0100
To: public-forms@w3.org
When activating the 'Valid Values' trigger our Validator (Xerces)
complains about the Node bound to QName as there's no namespace
defined for 'my:myelement' and therefore the prefix 'my' cannot be
resolved. The Node becomes invalid.

Declaring a namespace with that prefix fixes that problem in our
implementation. I think Xerces is right here as the QName validation
does not only test for lexical correctness of the QName but also
checks if there a namespace in scope for the given prefix.

Regards,

Joern