Re: Test 7.8.2.c

From: Joern Turner <joern.turner@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:39:02 +0100
To: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Cc: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>
Thanks for taking time on these.

Where can i get the single modified versions of the tests? As i
understood from meeting minutes the final zip archive will be
re-packaged not before all issues are resolved. I'd don't like to
introduce inconsistencies in our testing by simply modifying them by
myself and would prefer working the 'official' version.

Thanks,

Joern