Updated test 11.9.8.a.xhtml

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:23:30 +0100
To: Joern Turner <joern.turner@googlemail.com>
CC: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>
Joern,

We changed the encoding of the XML to UTF-8 for test 11.9.8.a.xhtml.

As a side note, we don't think that the encoding of the XML affects the encoding of the multipart/form-data serialization. But the w3c server was serving the ISO-8859-1 as UTF-8 (HTTP header) which overrides by definition of HTML the encoding specified in the file and the  is therefore incorrectly encoded.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70