From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Boyer
Sent: donderdag 27 augustus 2009 1:15
To: public-forms@w3.org
Subject: Updating to working group page

Dear Forms WG,

I've made several updates to the WG homepage:
- added news item for PR
- removed news items older than one year
- added link to official PR in documents section
- changed CR link to dated version
- updated the table of deliverables.

Recently, I got a question from someone wondering about WML and XForms.  I believe the question came up due to the puzzle-piece picture on our home page.  Perhaps we could update that picture to use ODF rather than WML.  It makes the same point about XForms being available in host languages, but it does so using a host language that actually does incorporate XForms.

What do you think?

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/rss/JohnBoyer?flavor=rssdw