tweaks to test framework markup for tests 2.1.a and 2.2.a

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:24:06 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Hi All,

I noticed that tests 2.1.a and 2.2.a were using xhtml in the default
namespace, unlike the entire rest of the test suite.  Also, one of the
tests was using xf rather than xforms as the namespace prefix.  These
inconsistencies make it harder to convert the test framework markup of the
test suite to other formats, so I changed these two tests to be consistent
with the rest of the test suite, and I updated the zip file accordingly.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: