Fw: PR transition request for XForms 1.1

As requested on the XForms 1.1 PR transition call this morning, I am
forwarding this email thread to our list as part of the public record.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: