Test 4.2.4.a: possible simpler idea

From: Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. <Leigh.Klotz@Xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:09:34 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
How about this?  It's simpler than what we discussed with submission and server-side testing.

<xforms:load ev:event="xforms-model-destruct"
             resource="http://www.w3.org"
             show="new"/>

If that works, I also recommend doing this, to prevent the xf:load from happening when the page is closed without being tested.
It's not strictly necessary but it makes the test easier to work with.

<xforms:load ev:event="xforms-model-destruct"
             if="boolean-from-string(tested)"
             resource="http://www.w3.org"
             show="new"/>

Attached is the test that does this (and sets the tested flag, etc.)

Firefox 3 passes this test.

Leigh.