XForms on iPhone screenshot

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:10:17 -0400
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>

In yesterday's call I passed along news that the Ubiquity project has a
preliminary version of the XForms library running on Webkit, and hence
mobile platforms such as iPhone and Android which use Webkit.

Steven asked for a screenshot so I'm attaching one from the iPhone SDK
simulator here though you can try it yourself (on a real iPhone or Safari,
Chrome etc on the desktop) at the following location:
http://ubiquity-xforms.googlecode.com/svn/branches/rahul/webkit/_samples/input-color.html

Game on!  Charlie

(See attached file: xforms-on-iphone.gif)

xforms-on-iphone.gif
(image/gif attachment: xforms-on-iphone.gif)