Re: Analysis of the effects of moving to XML Events 2 for XForms 1.2

Nick,

thanks for the analysis. I already sent an email with questions about
the naming in XML Events 2 to the Forms and XHTML 2 lists some time ago
[1]. Maybe we can use this as a starting point for discussion.

Regards,
Uli.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Aug/0031.html

--