Re: Draft minutes for 2008-10-15 F2F Virtual Day, Second Half

The other minor issue is that we want to specify this in a way that can
also be used with XPath 1.0.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: