Re: Updated XML Data and XForms Instance modules

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for these.  They're now checked in to CVS and linked from the home
page.

First note is that I changed the filenames, so if you could please change
your filenames to match, that would be great.

Second note is that the filename changes imply module names.

Third note is that I've checked in the HTML files, but would like to know
if you have corresponding specxml for me to check in?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: