Re: [implementations] Alfresco

Some more info about Alfresco : You can create custom content types that
are stored in the Alfresco CM-system. To enter the custom data in the
system they use XForms 'documents' that are indeed generated based on the
schema of the custom content type.

Another good example is Intalio, this is a Business process management
system that uses XForms (Orbeon) to display and collect data from the user
that is needed for the business process. The XForms documents are
generated based on the attributes (schema's) that you specify in the
business process diagram (input, output, input/output).

regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

public-forms-request@w3.org wrote on 10/08/2008 10:34:23 AM:

> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Steven Pemberton
> <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:
> >
> > This is new to me. Anyone know any more?
> I'm not up-to-date of their current version but they used Chiba
> Schema2XForms tool to generate XForms and render them with the Chiba
> processor. The forms are then used within their Web Content management
> module.
>
> Joern
>

> > http://www.alfresco.com/products/solutions/ecm/wcm/

> > "User Functionality
> >
> > Users get the functionality they expect from high-end, proprietary WCM
> > tools. They have:
> >        * Embeddable content services for community participation
> >        * Contextual delivery of information based on community
intelligence
> >        * Standards-Based Forms to create pages – Using XForms
> >        ..."
> >
> > "Form authoring using industry standard XML Schema - no special
training
> > necessary"
> >
> > Steven
> >

> --