Re: New XForms 1.1 with easy YUI,XBl interface

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:57:04 -0800
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>

All,

Maybe Hans could explain better how this improves upon FormFaces? And
is there some documentation?

It's great that there is XBL support as I think that XBL 2 or
something very much like it is needed for XForms (we have now some
basic support for XBL 2 in our implementation as well). The more
people experiment with it, the better.

-Erik