Re: Incorrect type definitions for xforms:dayTimeDuration and xforms:yearMonthDuration

Amazing that it's been almost a year since this issue was reported.
Apologies for not checking the editor's draft.

To be fair, I am reporting this because I was implementing the email
and card-number types, and therefore progressing in the implementation
of XForms 1.1!

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/