Re: Regrets for Nov 26

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:56:51 -0500
To: public-forms@w3.org

I will already be traveling next Wed so send regrets as well.  Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

  From:       Keith Wells/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

  To:         public-forms@w3.org

  Date:       11/19/2008 10:51 AM

  Subject:    Regrets for Nov 26

  Sent by:    public-forms-request@w3.org

All,

I will be taking some vacation time next week, so regretfully will not be
able to attend the conference call on Nov 26.

Keith

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)

ecblank.gif