Rev of "XFormsA" spec

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:55:35 -0800
To: public-forms@w3.org
Latest draft has several of the technical action items from last telecon.
The boolean-from-string issue has not been changed, pending further
discussion.
Please check out the getvalue/setvalue text.

Also, I used the name that represents the strongest consensus so far,
judging from the straw polling.  This was not to preempt further
discussion, as we will have time to discuss the name further tomorrow, but
rather it seemed better than leaving it with the name that the working
group does not want :-)

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: