Re: Straw poll on name of "streamlined syntax" spec

I prefer XFormsA and oppose to FormsA

Even more I'd prefer something like XForms Basic, but that's already in
use for a profile. I find the uppercase "A" a bit awkward, but a
lowercase "a" is even more awkward, and "-a" is expected to perform
badly in terms of Google searches. Maybe XForms Compact could do the trick.

Regards,
Uli.

--
Ulrich Nicolas Lissé