Proposed items for next agenda

From: <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:15:31 +0200
To: XForms <public-forms@w3c.org>
Cc: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
John,

Is it possible that we have quick overview on the following items to see
if a sort of consensus is reasonable, if so I can write some spec text.
Because I would like to have some spec text ready before the Amsterdam
FtF.

items:
 - Specifying initial value
 - Add model item properties to UI level
 - Implied submission with form tag and/or with submit (Allow submission
elements without model element )
 - (name attr on bind as way to create variables)?

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com