Re: Updated list of action items 2007-03-19

The Forms WG actions appear to be there for me.  Browser diff likely.

Nick, the following can certainly go (either because they are done,
because they are stale or irrelevant now, or because they are known future
features):

http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-forms-minutes.html#action04

Action 2005-11-09.2

Action 2005-10-06.3

Action 2005-09-22.3

Action 2005-03-17.01

Action 2004-11-12.1

Action 2004-10-28.2

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
03/20/2008 09:08 AM

public-xforms@w3.org
cc

Subject
Re: Updated list of action items 2007-03-19

The "Forms Working Group" list appears empty here.

Is it just me?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/