Re: Dollar version of simplified syntax still not elaborated for PO example

John,

I had attached a partial version to my original message:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0014.html

Namely:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/att-0014/po3.xhtml

Do you need more?