Please test this web conferencing account for tomorrow

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:57:47 -0700
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Please go to this site http://www.webdialogs.com/join/

and click the "Meeting System Check" link.

We've made some good progress on the simplified markup, but a lot of
different versions have swirled around as we discussed it on the list, so
I'd like to be able to get the same markup in front of everyone in
something more effective than IRC.

IRC will do if necessary, but a web conference would be better.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher