RE: Draft version of RelaxNG (RNC) Schema for XForms 1.1

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:34:30 -0700
To: <public-forms@w3.org>
Here's an updated xforms11.rnc.
# Draft version of for XForms 1.1 by Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
<Leigh.Klotz@Xerox.com>
# Changes from version of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0023.html
# + added mediatype to output
# + added attribute context to Nodeset.Binding.Attributes
# + added attribute context { XPathExpression }? to
Single.Node.Binding.Attributes