Re: Add scripts to XForms input-mode script list in Appendix E (PR#106)

Hi Martin,

We are here at the Forms FtF and trying to come to some resolution on your
last call comment.

Our basic problem (and why we originally asked if you would be willing to
do the work) is that we don't understand the algorithm you used to select
which entries in http://unicode.org/iso15924/iso15924-codes.html and
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/Character.UnicodeBlock.html
should end up in the inputmode list.

Could you give us some help here: what is it about particular entries in
those two lists that make them suitable or not for use as inputmode
values? Just to take one example early in the alphabet, why is cherokee in
the list, and cypriot not (both which were added to the ISO list on the
same date).

If you can help us understand thos, maybe we can understand how to
describe which future values are suitable for later addition.

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Steven