Re: Updated WG home page (Overview.html)

Not sure if this is old or new, but in the "Key Goals", what does
"Suspend and Resume capabilities" mean? I am completely clueless here,
and I have been working with and on XForms for years!

Also, I keep being annoyed by the plural, e.g. "What Are XForms?". Do
we *really* say "one XForm", "two XForms", "three XForms"? That has
always sounded very odd and contrived to me.

My point of view is that XForms is the name of a technology, and it is
used a "the XForms technology...", so should be singular, as in
"XForms is going to be more and more widespread.".

(If you say "XML forms are..." or "XML-powered forms are..." or "XML-
based forms are...", I have no problem at all.)

What do people think?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/