W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > June 2008

Re: TELECON AGENDA - 04 JUN 2008

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:27:50 +0200
To: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, public-forms <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.ub77ooqbsmjzpq@acer3010.ins.cwi.nl>

With a forthcoming transition of XHTML Basic 1.1 coming up (which has  
adopted inputmode), maybe we can spare a few minutes to talk about that.

Steven

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:46:25 +0200, John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> Regrets so far: Erik, Uli
> Start Time: 10:45am Eastern US (15:45Z, except 14:45Z during US DST)
> Duration: 90 minutes
>
> Previous minutes:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0069/2008-05-28.html
> IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2008/05/28-forms-minutes.html
>
> Minute takers rotation list, when not done by Leigh:
> Joern, Blake, Kenneth, David, Rafael, MarkB, Charlie, MarkS,
> Raman, Sebastian, Erik, Susan, Nick, Keith, Ulrich, Rogelio
>
> AGENDA ITEMS:
> =============
> * = to be discussed
>
> REPORTS (15 minutes)
> ===================
>
> Upcoming telecons
>
> * Next FtF (June 9-12, Amsterdam)
> Agenda discussion
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32219/formsftf200806/
>
> The Forms Newsletter
>
> XForms 1.1
>
> XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1
>
> Rich Web Application Backplane
>
>
> ACTION ITEMS (0 minutes)
> =========================
> Action Item List:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0063.html
>
> Action 2008-05-28.1: John Boyer to write a clarifying note in XForms 1.1
> regarding dependencies and
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0100.html and
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0100.html
>
> Action 2008-05-28.2: John Boyer to change XForms 1.1 document and Schema
> to rename UI.Inline and UI.Content.Extension as a non-normative,  
> editorial
> change.
>
> Action 2008-05-28.3: Mark Birbeck to review
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-XMLHttpRequest-20080415/ and present straw
> set of comments for discussion and approval at F2F.
>
> Action 2008-05-28.4: Charlie Wiecha to review
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xml-events-20070216/ and present straw set  
> of
> comments for discussion and approval at F2F.
>
> Action 2008-05-28.5: Leigh Klotz to review
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-curie-20080506/ by June 10th.
>
>
> BUG FIX ISSUES (15 minutes)
> ==========================
> * Non-selected case and non-relevant group
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0051.html
>
> Validity notification on initial or hidden data
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0015.html
>
> Offlist ping about answer for charset and encoding (action MarkB on May  
> 2)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html
>
> xsi:nil, XBRL and impact on forms
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0073.html
>
> XBRL
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0011.html
>
> The meaning of message
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html
>
> The repeat-* attributes
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006OctDec/0232.html
>
>
> ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES (0 minutes)
> =================================
> Forms Task Force
> - Latest:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2008Jun/0000.html
> - Architecture alignment strawman:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0068.html
>
> Fix our shortname issue
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0096.html
> http://www.w3.org/2005/05/tr-versions
>
> Marketing of XForms
> Name/Tagline:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/0060.html
> Community:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/0054.html
>
> Yahoo!
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/0010.html
>
>
> FUTURE VERSION ISSUES (60 minutes)
> ==================================
> * Meaning of expressed model(s) in form tag(s)
> End of
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0022/2008-05-14.html
>
> * Specifying initial value
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0097.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0053.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0052.html
>
> * Message Module
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0081.html
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_message_module
>
> We should automate boolean-from-string() on the boolean MIPs (relevant,
> readonly, constraint)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0077.html
>
> We should allow the result of calculate to be cast according to the
> assigned datatype,
> e.g. no need to call boolean-from-string() if calculate assigns to a
> boolean node.
>
> Make progress on Model improvements (optional model, nested model,
> external model)
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Make_model_optional
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Nested_models_for_convenient_grouping_and_composition
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Externally_defined_models_with_src_attribute
>
> xforms-submit-done response-body and host language submission result
> targeting
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0048.html
> Discussed 21 May 2008; perhaps only for replace="none"
>
>
> =============================================
> Agenda items bucket for FtF
>
> Spec reviews
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0062.html
>
> =============================================
>
> [[Magic for irc channel:
>
> /invite zakim
> zakim, this will be forms
> /invite rrsagent
> rrsagent, make log public
>
> Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference
> Agenda: <url of this message>
> Chair: <whoever>
> Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
> Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
> Topic: <topic 1>
> ... minutes ...
> Resolution: ... resolution ...
> Topic: <topic 2>
> ...
> ACTION: <someone> to <something>
> ...
>
> Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/
>
> *** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing
> actions?
>
> *** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
> zakim, bye
>
> *** rrsagent dismissal
> rrsagent, make minutes
> rrsagent, bye
>
> *** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes
> *** are made, just invite rrsagent back
>
> ]]
Received on Wednesday, 4 June 2008 13:28:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:48 UTC