Re: DRAFT: Bind Module (XForms 1.2)

Hi Mark,

Can it be that you are confused due to the wrong links for the 'This
version' and 'previous version'? I copied the actions module and started
working from that and forgot to update those links.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com