Modularization question reated to events

From: <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:44:28 +0200
To: public-forms <public-forms@w3.org>
Cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>,Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Mark, Steven and other Modularization experts,

When working on the dispatch action[1] in the action module I needed a way
to differentiate between events defined in the "XForms Spec" (or maybe
just known by the XForms processor) and other events.

To accomplish this I wanted to define an extension point in the action
module to which other modules can add events (a bucket of events
containing all "XForms" events, based on the modules combined to form the
language). But I couldn't find a precedent for this, can this by done
using XHTML modularization, or should we define something ourself?

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com