Re: namespace question

From: Swithun Crowe <swithun@swithun.servebeer.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:36:04 +0100 (BST)
To: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
cc: www-forms@w3.org, "public-forms (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>

Hello

EB > See @includenamespaceprefixes on submission.

EB The original question regarded inline instances data under
EB xforms:instance, NOT xforms:submission. XForms doesn't have support for
EB excluding namespaces in scope within xforms:instance. What is needed
EB here is an exclusion mechanism, not an inclusion mechanism.

Yes - I was able to get rid of lots of other unnecessary namespaces by
specifying which ones I wanted with includenamespaceprefixes="tei de" in
xf:submission.

But I don't know how to make the default namespace empty in the instance,
instead of inheriting the default namespace of the XHTML document - apart
from not using a default namespace, and prefixing everything.

To complicate matters, the XForms document is generated by XSLT.

Thanks for the interest on a Friday night.

Swithun.