Re: Action 2008-01-9.6 : write up submission, submit, and send attributes and child nesting.

Hi Nick,

I hope you had a good time. :)

If you can write something up that would be great. I'm afraid that
RDFa is still taking my time so I have not done anything on this
yet...the latest draft is still not finished. :(

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer