Re: XForm

Curtis,

I don't know which XForms implementation you are using, but with
Orbeon Forms, using XHTML is required, and that implies putting your
XHTML elements in a namespace, e.g.:

">

If you do so, be aware that you will have to make sure your instance
data is not in the XHTML namespace:

   <course xmlns="">

Alternatively, you can use explicit prefixes on all XHTML elements:

   <xhtml:html xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:xf="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms
">
     <xhtml:head>

The modified attached version works for me.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/