Re: Decision Point on XForms 1.2

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:43:26 +0000
To: "Charles F Wiecha" <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, "new Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>, public-forms-request@w3.org

Charlie/Johm

>  As we discussed at the F2F, a good way to proceed on these would be to do
>  implementations (code, not spec) in open source and then capture the
>  results in small "consumable" module documents...Charlie

A big +1 from me, too.

I think John is just trying to clarify that this aspect of what we
discussed last week may actually be *all* we do, as opposed to doing
this plus some of the other stuff.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street