Re: [access-control] Forms WG comments on Access Control WD

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:02:23 -0800
To: "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-appformats@w3.org, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>

Klotz, Leigh wrote:
> Great! Thank you for confirming the assumptions I've made.
> I'm pleased to see you're considering implementation in the Mozilla Firefox user agent.  Once that's underway, would you be willing to help write the guidelines on the basis of that work?  I'll work with the Forms WG to find the right publication avenue (W3C Note, one of our recommendation-track documents, etc.)

Sorry, didn't mean to give the impression that I was going to actively
work on the XForms code. I've already got too much on my plate
unfortunately. :(

However I did write the AC code such that it would be easy for other
users, such as XForms, to use it. And I'll definitely work with the
XForms folks to make that happen.

/ Jonas