Re: Web conf for day 1, Was Re: Agenda for Feb. 1 virtual day

Hi Charlie,

I've done this, but I've realised that the number to call is not
freephone (or toll free, as you say :)). If IBM's system is not
toll-free either then obviously it doesn't make a difference, but if
you do have a toll-free system then we could use Yugma for the
desktop, and IBM for the voice.

Anyway, I have set up the session on Yugma. My account only allows 10
attendees, though -- do you know how many we are expecting? I can
upgrade the account at any time, so it wont' be a big deal, but I'll
wait to get the numbers first.

The system is pretty straightforward...just go to yugma.com and click
on 'Join a session'. You'll then be prompted to create an account. My
premium account does allow us to skip that step, but to do that I'd
need to invite everyone individually, so it seems a lot easier for
everyone to just create a free account.

As part of the sign-up you put in the session ID which is 203-299-949.
It will also give you the US teleconference number to call, assuming
we use that.

Let me know if there's anything else, or any problems.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street