Re: Call on the 17th of Dec?

From: Keith Wells <wellsk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:05:31 -0500
To: public-forms@w3.org

I regret I will NOT be able to make the  Dec 17 telecon...

Keith

             John Boyer
             <boyerj@ca.ibm.co
             Sent by:                  public-forms@w3.org
             public-forms-requ                                          cc
             est@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Call on the 17th of Dec?
             12/03/2008 11:01
             AM

Please let us know if you intend to send regrets for the 17th of December
or if you can make the call.

We want to know whether to cancel the call.

Thank you

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed:

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)

pic09641.gif