First cut at the message module

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:01:54 +0100
To: XForms <public-forms@w3c.org>

Hello all,

I've made a first draft of a module for the message functionality:

  <http://code.google.com/p/lib-xh/wiki/MessageModule>

There are lots of assumptions that lie behind what I've written, which
I'll need to bring out more before this is completely clear to people.
And there are also a number of other ways that an author can obtain a
message, not just those described here.

But since people were asking at the telecon if they could at least see
an early draft, I thought I'd post one, even if I'm not yet ready for
feedback.

Regards,

Mark

--
 Mark Birbeck

 mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
 http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

 x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
 The registered office is at:

 2nd Floor
 Titchfield House
 69-85 Tabernacle Street